Odd Report Output Format

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 18:41:51 EST 2012

I was just trying to generate a basic summary report listing totals for a subset of my accounts for the current YTD. I created a simple report that is set to display only the totals--in other words, on the Display option tab, every checkbox is cleared except "Totals", and the Amount widget reads "None."

The report looks fine in Gnucash--each account is displayed with its grand total amount only.

It appears that Gnucash is outputting a table row for each transaction in the dataset, even though I have explicitly suppressed the detail in the report.

Does anyone know why this is happening, and what would need to change to fix it?

Cheers,
David