Finance Quote Install difficulties

Deane Yamane deane at aloha.net
Mon Nov 26 17:25:17 EST 2012

HMM ... that didn't work either. Or I did it wrong. LOL ... U wrote 'If that doesn't work, you've got some major system cleanup ahead of you.'  What did u mean? And what should I do? ... It's probably too late for the end of the month Price Quotes, BUT I should try (to fix IT) ...

PS: I hope you & yours had a happy gobble-gobble day , Black Friday & CyberMonday.

Aloha, Mr. 'Dizzy' Deane Yamane
Email: deane at aloha.net
Email: deane.yamane at gmail.com
My URL:  http://www.deaney.com/