Showing Tax payer ID on invoice

uzumaki uzumakifahim at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 11:56:55 EDT 2012

Thanks for your reply.

I have entered Tax payer ID

File > Properties . Then filled up the business tab. In the business tab
there is a filed named "Company ID", actually that field is for the Tax
payer ID of the company.

Now I want to put the Tax payer ID on the printed invoice. Here, I also like
to add that

Reports>business>easy invoice. In this "easy invoice" I can put the Tax
payer ID on the invoice. But I can't put the ID on the normal invoice. I
don't know how to do that & what's the differences between these invoices.
Please help.