Importing payroll transactions into GnuCash from Excel

Art pinaart at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 02:20:46 EDT 2012

Thanks, Frank. I already resolved this. I updated the macro to create the QIF I needed and tested per Derek's quite constructive advice.(I guess I use Excel & CSV loosely because it means the same to me - I had loaded the XLA, but it didn't suit my needs, hence my search for VBA or any scripting capable of operating on CSV or Excel.)