Problem with Budgeting Feature Gnucash 2.4

Chrys Ostrander farmrchrys at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 22:12:17 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have looked extensively in various places suggested by the documentation
(including
http://www.packtpub.com/article/creating-budget-your-business-gnucash) but
I have not found a solution to my problem.

I follow the directions to create a new budget (Actions>>Budget>>New
Budget). I enter values for the Budget Period and the number of periods,
but I do not see the tabbed columns that I expect. Instead I see a list of
the dates of my periods along the top of the page that look all run
together. I see no data or any place to enter any data. Seems like an error
of some kind. Does anyone have any experience with this problem?

By the way, it seems like the mailing list search feature is broken
https://lists.gnucash.org/search/

Thank you,

--
*Chrys Ostrander*
Acting Interim Executive Director and Farm Manager
chrys at pinemeadowfarm.org
http://pinemeadowfarm.org
Pine Meadow Farm Center is a sponsored project of Cascade Harvest
Coalition<http://www.cascadeharvest.org>