List of Firms Using GnuCash

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Fri Oct 19 03:40:36 EDT 2012

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 01:15:58 -0500 (CDT)
smuwanga at ugandasoft.net wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Am a businessman/software engineer. I would love to adopt GnuCash for
> one of my upcoming projects. My would-be customer wants a list of
> companies using GnuCash. Could you possibly send me 4 customers using
> this application?
>
> Cheers,
> Simon.

I don't think we have the information in the format you are imagining.
I use it to keep track of my private company accounts, two trust funds
and my personal accounts.
Checking the mailing list you will see that many people use it for
small private companies, but all are reticent with the details.