Opening balance doubles in ONE DAY???

BKclub clubdeportivo at ymail.com
Fri Oct 19 13:16:27 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am a new user to a GnuCash file that has been in use all year. I don't
really know much but i'm figuring it out. My problem is the following, any
help with be much appreciated. Please be patient.

While running trial balances for each month until now, i found small
differences here and there, i am working through them. however this catches
my attention, lets say i ran trial balance for the month of JULY. Well i
clicked and selected dates from july 1st to july 30th and it shows me a
difference of 96,990.80 (which is impossible but not the point)... i
realized i clicked 30th instead of 31st so i went back and fixed the date,
but when i did it gave me 105,954.50. Im trying to figure out where all that
money went or came from in ONE DAY?

Any general help will do fine. Also, if there is a difference between the
debit and the credit columns, how do i know where the error is?