Any plans for Mac OS 10.8?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 19:04:01 EDT 2012

I, too am using Gnucash 2.4.11 on OS X 10.8.2 I *am* using Finance::Quote to retrieve quotes.

You say you don't know how to adjust GC to run on 10.8, but honestly, I don't know what you mean. If you download the dmg file from Gnucash.org and follow the instructions for installing, there is nothing to adjust.

What exactly is the failing on your machine? Can you provide a step by step description of the problem and how you get it?

David