Forwarding data to another computer

Andrew Greig pushin.linux at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:10:35 EDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-09-04 at 06:17 -0400, gnucash-user-request at gnucash.org
wrote:
> Re: Forwarding data to another computer

Hi,

What we do with our Dad's business is store our data file in "Dropbox"
where it is synchronised with my brother's iMac and MacBook computers as
well as my SuSe desktop and SuSe Notebook, and Dad's Linux Mint Desktop.

We also put a lot of other business stuff in there as well.  All the pdf
invoices are stored in there, if a customer ever needs an invoice copy
we just pick the Invoice by number and attach it to an email.

So I can work on the books or my brother can generate a debtors list in
two different places, but not at the same time.

Use the force Luke.  Emailing updated data files is a chore.

Andrew Greig