want to print quick invoice to run a small clothing shop. Is it possible?

uzumaki uzumakifahim at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 14:42:18 EDT 2012

Hi all,
I'm very new to GNU cash and amazed with its great features. But now I want
to run a small clothing shop. I know GNU cash can print invoice with lots of
information of customer.

To print invoice we have create a customer first then create a invoice and
then you have to find that invoice and then finally you can print that.

Is there any short way to print a invoice more quickly? Please anyone help
me. Waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.