transaction extraction (was Re: GnuCash Forum)

Anna's unattended mail anna.morris-1okt59qe at cool.fr.nf
Sun Sep 16 04:50:20 EDT 2012

On 2012-09-16, posword <wade.peter at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anna,
>
> That looks like Linux to me. I'm running GnuCash under Windows 7. I don't
> believe that would work using the Run or Command Prompt.

Ledger is a GNU tool, like gnucash.  And like gnucash, ledger tends
not not to be bundled with any of the mainstream GNU linux
distributions, or Windows versions, and generally must be installed
separately.

I had a look in the gmane.comp.finance.ledger.general newsgroup, and I
see that there are Windows users running ledger, FWIW.