Installing FinanceQuote Update

Tom C Keene t.keene at q.com
Sun Sep 16 21:28:42 EDT 2012

As part of the process of updating from Gnucash 2.4.10 I installed FinanceQuote Update into Gnucash 2.4.11.  After a lengthy install process the Terminal Window on my Macintosh said:

Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Writing Makefile for Try::Tiny
Could not read '/Users/tom/.cpan/build/Try-Tiny-0.11-m5LgOO/META.yml'. Falling ba
ck to other methods to determine prerequisites
Can't exec "make": No such file or directory at /System/Library/Perl/5.10.0/CPAN.

So, my question is Did the install complete successfully or not?  If not then what should I do next?

Tom