Next F::Q release? Was: Finance Quote TIAA/CREF module broken again

Erik Colson eco at ecocode.net
Sun Sep 23 06:42:00 EDT 2012

"Frank H. Ellenberger" <frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Erik,
>
> glad to see you on the list. Are there any plans for a new Finance-Quote
> release? 1.17 has at least 3 disfunctional modules and in particular the
> broken currencies affect many users.
>
> best regards
> Frank

Hi Frank,

I have been very busy for a long time now and almost got nothing done
for F::Q. I received patches and bug reports and so there's a lot to be
done before I can get to a new release but I'm now committed to it and
therefor you can expect a new version in a couple of weeks. Well, it is
still an open source and free commitment so this can change as days
pass...

best
--
erik