Editing transactions after the fact ?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 15:01:51 EDT 2012

Yes. You can always edit a transaction after the fact--even after closing the books. Of course, if a transaction has been reconciled, or the books closed, then something else will go out of whack--but the changes can always be made. The transaction date doesn't change.

Gnucash will verify that you want to change a reconciled transaction.

David