Finance::Quote 1.18 released

davelist at mac.com davelist at mac.com
Sun Sep 30 13:16:15 EDT 2012

I didn't actually clear the cruft on the one machine - just switched to my laptop that was newer and had a more clear install. But as I said, gnucash still doesn't get the tiaa-crff quotes correctly.

I forget where fink puts stuff. Is it also in /opt/local? If you're now using the gnucash.app that doesn't need that and you aren't using anything else from fink, you could try deleting the fink stuff.

Dave