Income Statement Report doesn't show any amount in USD

Jenny Li jenny.lilan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 03:02:24 EDT 2013

Hi Carsten,

If I changed the report currency to HKD, it do show the right number in
Total under that currency. However, if I want to show it in USD, it still
shows 0.

But, I noticed that the exchange rate shows 0 even I did put exchange rate
into Price Editor. So, I wonder if I choose the right timing on Price
Editor. I attach the image for your reference.

Thank you
Jen
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4663350/06.png>