Income Statement Report doesn't show any amount in USD

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Fri Aug 2 15:27:41 EDT 2013

Hi Jen,

if you enter a new transaction into this account, are you prompted to
enter an exchange rate manually?
I wonder if the manually entered exchange rated might to the trick, in
that case we would know that something with the price editor is not okay.

It's also interesting to hear if something changes if you play around
with the 'Prices Source' report option. Maybe one of the selection will
lead to a result.

Which GnuCash version are you using, on which OS?

Kind regards,
Carsten