Accounts screen font size

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 3 11:44:32 EDT 2013

Tommy,

Thanks for the input, I'm trying some themes, but so far none seems to change anything on it. I did try the file that I found about changing the .gtk file, it worked for changing register fonts, just not the accounts page fonts, those seem to be handled differently. For now I'm likely to end up just living with it, since overall mint seems pretty nice, and is working well for my (relatively minimal) needs.

- James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com
Discover a lost art - play Marbles. May 2004
www.marillion.com