Announcement: GnuCash 2.5.4 (Unstable) Release 2013-08-05

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 00:25:02 EDT 2013

Win32 and MacOSX binary

The following pre-compiled application packages are also available:

        • Gnucash 2.5.4 Win32 setup executable
        • Gnucash 2.5.4 MacOSX dmg for Intel Macs
        • Gnucash 2.5.4 MacOSX dmg for PowerPC Macs
About the Program

GnuCash is a free, open source accounting program released under the GNU
General Public License (GPL) Version 2 or later and available for
GNU/Linux, *BSD, Solaris, Mac OSX and Microsoft Windows. Programming on
GnuCash began in 1997, and its first stable release was in 1998.

Which means yes it's for Windows (Win32) and 2.6 will also run on
windows....

Cheers Dave H