Unable to parse file xx.gnucash

Subramanian Venkateswaran subramanian.venkateswaran at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 04:14:05 EDT 2013

I have noted this many times in GnuCash 2.4.13 in my Mac. If I do not save
and try to close GnuCash, in my next attempt to open GnuCash, it complains
 about it's inability to parse the default .gnucash file.

Rule of thumb : Always save and close. Gnucash will not create any problems.

Regards,
Subramanian V.
www.lifebytes.in