How to reset OFX/QFX import account assignment?

rsbrux rsbrux at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 8 07:05:58 EDT 2013

I have a brokerage account which includes cash account in both CHF and USD.
When I first imported a QFX file downloaded from the brokerage, I made the
mistake of importing it into the corresponding CHF Assets account in GC
(since this is my default currency in both GC and the brokerage account).
As it turns out, however, almost all of the cash transactions in the account
are in USD.  GC insists on importing all of the transactions from each new
QFX file from this brokerage into the GC CHF account, even though the
transactions in question are designated as having CURRENCY=USD (see example
transaction excerpted from QFX file below).
How can I reset the account assignment for QFX import, in order to import
transactions into the GC USD account?
Better still, is there any hope of getting GC to correctly recognize
subaccounts (maybe from the FITID field) in cases like this?