General Journal

cgw993 at aol.com cgw993 at aol.com
Thu Aug 8 12:24:49 EDT 2013

Like I said if getting people to use the more ethical free software means
making clones of proprietary software, then I am all for it.  I did not
realize that this would be what GNU was doing or what they had to do.  I
support it, but at the same time I do not have a need for quickbooks version
of bookkeeping because in the long run that is will cost me time and money.
If it works for you, or if you think it works for you, then great.

"archaic" "ink and paper"