General Journal

Jack Halem jack at dlxcompany.com
Thu Aug 8 17:52:45 EDT 2013

There has been a lot of irrelevant email going on in the last few days.
I am depending upon GNU Cash for my small one man business and it is a
little frustrating getting my mail box full of junk GNU Cash email.
We should be helping one another - not complaining about a GNU (free)
program.
I have been trying to use GNU Cash for about four years and I am just
getting the hang of it.
I discovered buying the book and having a lot (and I do mean a lot) of
patience seems to be well worth the reward.
I discovered several helpful hints - if there are any "new" business
type users, I might be of assistance.
Respectfully,
Jack