Application not opening

cgw993 at aol.com cgw993 at aol.com
Fri Aug 9 18:23:43 EDT 2013

I doubt this will help as I am new to GNU Linux -

Sarah - If you keep having trouble installing the software, another approach
may be to install Oracle Virtual Machine, assuming it runs on Apple.  On
that virtual machine you can install some distribution of GNU Linux and then
maybe the installation of free software would be easier in general.