Selection of account & maintaining parallel entries in two currencies

Mohammed Kareemuddin Kashif mdkareemuddin.kashif at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 04:28:55 EDT 2013

Thanks Maf.
I'll go thru the links which you suggested.
Your understanding on the 2nd part is correct. I thought of the solution
(two different account trees)which you suggested but it would be great if
data entry operator is able to do this from the same screen, this will help
us in making a quick comparison and we want to generate seperate profit and
loss account for each