Reset import assignment

Jeff jeff at iwebss.com
Sat Aug 10 09:26:52 EDT 2013

Whenever I import a CSV file, it gets to the Generic Import Transaction Matcher and shows
the List Of Downloaded Transactions, and in the INFO column I made the mistake of
previously trying to assign some transactions to specic accounts, but now it will
automatically try to assign accounts to some transactions, and the account assignment is
almost always wrong.

Is there a way to reset this automatic account assignment so it just goes back to leaving
them all assigned to UNBALANCED?

I would rather just import them all into the account first as UNBALANCED then go back and
manually assign them.

Thanks