No response from OFX server

njtechteenager njtechteenager at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 17:43:41 EDT 2013

Ben,

Where are you getting the Access Denied message? Is it from GnuCash, or from
some other program? I don't get a response from TD Bank at all with GnuCash,
but I get an HTTP formatted Access Denied message from an online test site.
Now considering how the test site could be used, I don't know if that is why
I get an Access Denied, or if there is something wrong with the OFX server.

I do find it weird that MoneyDance works just fine though.

Chris