Requesting Help

Srini Vasan srini2011.vasan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 13:18:44 EDT 2013

Michael, Colin:

Thank you both for your time and help.

I have now been able to bring up the system and view my data.

Some light quirks remain (maybe of just academic interest).

>  For some reason, I am not able to view my 'appdata' folder in the
central pane - when I click file>open
This was a hidden folder, but not any more.  I am having to go to the
Libraries in Windows (formerly Win Explorer) and dbl-click on one of the
data files

I also have a question:  I have a personal file and a business file.  Is it
kosher to have 2 instances of GNUCash running at the same time, opening the
2 different files?

Thanks again for the help.

Srini