Connecting to servers svn and wiki takes too late

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sun Aug 18 12:19:20 EDT 2013

Mr Wong,

On Sun, August 18, 2013 12:06 pm, Tae Wong wrote:
> Quote: ...the github source viewer.
>
> You have an account registered at Github.

You do not need a registered account to view sources at Github.  Perhaps
you should TRY a suggestion before you respond?

> You have posted this to the wrong mailing list (gnucash-user).

No, I have NOT posted to the wrong list.  I responded to YOUR message to
gnucash-user, unless you're saying that *YOU* posted to the wrong list in
the first place.  List etiquette says that all messages should be sent
back to the mailing list, either using a Reply-to-List or Reply-All.  Me,
I use Reply-All.

Note:  I *run* the gnucash-user mailing list server, so I think I know
what I'm doing better than you do.

> If the mail address is not masked, a mailto link will be given at the
> mail address.

I have no idea WTF you are talking about.  I realize that English is
probably not your first language (and if it is, God help our school
systems).  Still, you might try a little harder to make some sense,
especially if you want help from other people on this list.

If your concern is someone finding your email address because you were
CC'd then I would recommend you not post anything in public because they
can get that from your initial post to the list.  Alas, it's too late for
that, so I'm afraid your email address is in the wild.  Sorry.  My CC'ing
you didn't release anything that wasn't already released.

Thanks,

> Tae Wong

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745