Connecting to servers svn and wiki takes too late

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sun Aug 18 12:44:21 EDT 2013

On Sun, August 18, 2013 12:34 pm, Tae Wong wrote:
> You need an account to edit and create files at Github.

I don't see how that is relevant to your initial query or to my response.
You really are the master of the non-sequitor, aren't you?

Note that you need an account to edit and create files in our SVN server,
too.  You wanted to be able to see the long po files.  I suggested using
the github source viewer.  Nowhere did you mention editing or creating
files (until now).

If you want to edit or create files for the GnuCash sources, the way to do
it would be to make a local checkout, edit locally, prepare a patch, and
then create a Bugzilla entry and submit the patch there.  Please see
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation for more information on
translating GnuCash into your own language.  If you're interested in code
development, then please see http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Development

Thanks,

> Tae Wong

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745