No response from OFX server

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Mon Aug 19 18:31:39 EDT 2013

Hi,

Am 19.08.2013 23:35, schrieb John Ralls:
[...]
> Have you decided to tag all of your releases "beta" or are you going to do a stable release sometime?
[...]

As soon as we are out of the beta state with the current code a new
non-beta version will be released. The current version contains some
code which has to be tested by more users (especially the new SEPA stuff
and the code for the download of credit card statements).

So there are reasons for me to stick to the beta tag ATM.

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/