Portuguese Translation of Users guide

mlatif mlatif at amal.co.mz
Tue Aug 27 03:52:11 EDT 2013

We are a recently established company in Beira, Mozambique.  We have been
considering implementing GnuCash as our internal system for accounting. We
have also been encouraging our recently appointed accountants to adopt this
system.

However we face a challenge here in Mozambique whereby we have to register
the use of the system with the authorities before we can use for any
invoicing.  The registration process requires submission of an application
with the following:-
1.	Formal written application (requerimento) addressed to the Director
General of Tax, and submitted at their local tax administration office.
2.	The application must include a written description of the software,
3.	the layout of the invoice which must as a minimum include the technical
specification,
4.	and details of the database, as indicated in Circular 03/GAB-DGI/2012 of
06 July.

In general the advice we have received is that we should be able to make a
an application with a detailed user guide and sample invoice.  The issue is
that all of the above MUST be in Portuguese.  I have found plenty of
documentation in English however although I have come across configuration
files for Portuguese I haven't found and user or reference guides in
Portuguese.  I gather from this thread that a Brazilian Portuguese
translation has been done.  Where can I find this?

Separately for not I am new to Mozambique and English is my first language
so my aim is to use the system in English with the localised reports such as
invoices as these must be in Portuguese.

Please advise and assist.  If you have an any users in Mozambique I could
possibly contact and get direct assistance.