Price Editor question

Subramanian Venkateswaran subramanian.venkateswaran at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 21:36:53 EDT 2013

Hi,

Did you enter your stock in the Security Editor(right below the Price
Editor) ?

Once you enter your stock in the Security Editor, that particular stock
will be available to you as a security in the dropdown.

Step 1:

Enter your stock in security editor. Here you give your details of the
stock and the source of your quote for the stock ( for e.g. NASDAQ, NYSE,
EUREX etc...)

Step 2:

In the price editor, you are allowed to edit the price of your stock

Found a similar video which talks about the procedure in youtube for mutual
funds. Perhaps it may help you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2fBS8FYzHU

Regards,
Subramanian V.
www.lifebytes.in