Un-hiding Parent Account

Derek Day gsis at vfemail.net
Sat Aug 31 03:12:59 EDT 2013

Hi all,

On my chart of accounts I thought it would be a good idea to hide one of
the top level accounts (Equity). I've now realised that wasn't such a
good idea after all and would like to un-hide it.

I can't find it. It's too well hidden! Because it's hidden it doesn't
appear in the accounts window, so I can't select it to edit it. There's
nothing jumping out at me and there doesn't seem to be anything in the
documentation about this.

That's another fine mess I've gotten me into...!

DerekD