Linking transactions from different accounts

xjordanx ben at jordandsp.com
Sun Dec 1 18:50:58 EST 2013

Thanks Dave.

I get all that. The problem is that when I import the QFX or whatever, from
the auto loan (which, incidentally is from the same financial institution)
then it brings in all the transactions with the 'from' account as
'Unbalanced'.

If I then set the transaction to the correct account (the checking account)
or vice-versa, it duplicates it. It's like there can only be one master
account it seems, and then all other imports can only be used for
reconciliation.  Am I correct?