Check printing is missing a split entry.

Dennis Shimer dshimer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 09:35:49 EST 2013

Anybody interested in taking my sample .gnucash file and .chk file and
giving it a run?  I can't believe I can do this on 3 computers and 3 OSs
with 2 chk files and 2 gnucash files.

I have to be doing something really basic and dumb. Or it's my eyes, I even
got out a calculator and added the splits to make sure something was
missing, not trusting myself to count to 4 splits (or 10 on the more
complex sample)