about gnucash

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 18:13:02 EST 2013

No.

If you’re on a Mac, you can “print” to PDF and use the email-PDF function in the print dialog.

It is a multi-step process - get a “printable invoice” ;  “print” it ; select email-PDF in the print dialog; fill in the address in the email form that comes in.

More direct methods have been requested, but to my knowledge are not forthcoming.