Is there any way I can customise/move columns in an Account Register just like you can do so in the Account Tab Display?

Michael Ferrara mferrara at caltech.edu
Thu Dec 12 15:25:05 EST 2013

Have you tried playing with the Edit->Preferences->Accounts->Reversed
Balanced Accounts option?  Flipping the credit accounts might work.

You could also try editing your Bank account type as a "Liability" not an
"Asset," and hence all your transactions would be mirrored, ala the
Accounting Equation.  The bank's [black ink] 'liability' is a [red ink]
'negative liability' on your ledger; a virtual 'asset' account.  You might
need to apply the option in the previous paragraph as well.

Finally, you could just save your data file as mySQL and write a one-liner
SQL script that takes all the transactions in your Bank account, and
inverses the sign.