Help on gnc-fq-dump output

Strainu strainu10 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 17:42:52 EST 2013

Hi,

I'm testing a F::Q module not yet integrated in the tree [1]. I get
the following output from gnc-fq-dump:

> gnc-fq-dump rofunds "RAIFFEISEN CONFORT"
Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
    symbol: RAIFFEISEN CONFORT (deduced) <=== required
      date: 12/12/2013           <=== required
  currency: RON                  <=== required
      last: 149.3589             <=\
       nav:                      <=== one of these
     price:                      <=/
  timezone:                      <=== optional

** This stock quote cannot be used by gnucash!!

As far as I can tell, all required fields have valid values, so why
can't this stock quote be used by gnucash?

Thanks,
   Strainu

[1] http://www.strainu.ro/projects/romanian-funds-prices-in-gnucash/