Trading destroyed Gnucash file!

Lukas Haase lukashaase at gmx.at
Fri Dec 20 05:03:41 EST 2013

Hi,

About one month ago, I checked "Use Trading Accounts" in the settings.

I was not sure what this was for and I did not see any changes.

Now I realized that everything is messed up: There is a new account
"Trading" and many (all?) of my transactions contain stuff like
Trading:CURRENCY:USD, Trading:CURRENCY:EUR.

Can I revert this somehow?

I have all *.log files left.

Is it possible to

a) Revert a particular *.log file (the one who created all these
unwanted split transactions etc)

or

b) Automatically import a particular log file?

I have backups for my data, so I may be able to find the gnucash file
for the particular date. Then I could re-import the changes I made since
then. I'd prefer (a).

Thanks
Luke