(Bitcoin)trading strategy

Dustin Henning The00Dustin at gmx.net
Sat Dec 21 07:10:40 EST 2013

Bitcoin does not work well in GnuCash because it has 8 decimal places.
GnuCash seems to only properly support 6 even when you manually edit the ML
file to support 8. I tried to keep track of Bitcoin this way a couple years
ago and it was a nightmare.  I finally deleted all of that from my GnuCash
file and just tracked it separately without financial software.