EU en USD currencies not updated after upgrading to Ubunto 12.04

Keith Bellairs keith at bellairs.org
Sun Dec 29 13:40:54 EST 2013

I have noticed that I no longer get updates of the USD currency and have to
click past the fail in the price editor to get the rest of my quotes. Last
successful FQ update of USD was Oct 11. My base currency is CAD.

Using GNC 2.4.10 w/ SQLite data on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

I still get updates to USD:CAD based on user:xfer-dialog so it has not been
a big deal for me, but I'd like to fix it if a fix shows up.

Keith