Changing LC_MONETARY does not affect number format

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sun Dec 29 20:08:16 EST 2013

On Sun, December 29, 2013 12:21 pm, Mario G wrote:

> LC_NUMERIC=en_US does not work. Also LANG=C does not work. Things do not
> change, but gnucash is reading the environment file: putting LANG=fr_FR
> changes the language of the interface to French. The decimal separator
> is always a comma.

How exactly do you have it encoded in your environment file?
Order definitely will matter here, assuming we even support overriding
LC_* fields in the environment file (I'm not 100% sure we do).

Worst case, try using Linux or Mac, so you have more control over the
environment?

> Regards
> Mario G.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745