Fwd: Re: EU en USD currencies not updated after upgrading to Ubunto 12.04

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 16:39:04 EST 2013

Forwarding to the list.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Re: EU en USD currencies not updated after upgrading to Ubunto
12.04
Datum: 	Tue, 31 Dec 2013 13:41:36 -0500
Von: 	Keith Bellairs <keith at bellairs.org>
An: 	Frank H. Ellenberger <frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com>

I am using ubuntu 12.04 lts and the installed version of gnc is 2.4.10.
There is no gnc-fq-update executable. The installed fq was 1.17.

But I did a cpan update of fq and it brought it up to 1.18 and then the
price editor ran without reporting an error retrieving USD. So the old
version of fq was definitely my problem.

Keith

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Frank H. Ellenberger
<frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com <mailto:frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com>>