what exchange rate gnucash uses for reports - it's not what I entered manually

321654 krok.geena at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 08:51:03 EST 2013

"nearest in time" setting did not help me. :(

I can see the FIM exchange rate is the source code (src/app-utils/gnc-euro.c)
Line 56
 { "FIM",  5.94573 },  /* finnmark */)

I guess this is used but why are my manually entered rates ignored, is
still a mystery.

BTW, this all started because gnucash is now allowing users to add
additional currencies.
I had to use something, that is not used any more, like FIM.