File problem

David Ryder dnryder at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 2 10:02:51 EST 2013

Hi Colin,
I can't save to the same folder without the .gnucash extension - I get
the message:
...That database may be in use by another user, in which case you should
not save the database. Do you want to proceed with saving the database?

I'm using ubuntu 10.04.1 - it does not know the file is gnucash unless I
manually associate it.

If I save to another folder, how will I know if the data is corrupt? I
need to solve the problem of having .log...log and .gnucash...gnucash
files don't I?

David