GnuCash Android App Support

Reese Ray mrmsudawgs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 14:30:20 EST 2013

Thanks for the reply.

I setup other accounts and tried to import again and nothing I do seems to
get rid of the OFX "error" (as we've identified it as such).  So when I
import I follow these steps:

1.  File>Import
2.  Select file
3.  OFX message pops up.
4.  I select my checking account.
5.  I then have to select an account from which the funds are deducted
(checking again).
6.  I then have to select an account to which the funds are sent
(Expense:Food:Dining).
7.  Everything turns green and I can continue to the next transaction which
is repeating steps 5 and 6 again and again.

Is this pretty much what you do?