reports

Noah Ulrich noahulric at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 21:05:09 EST 2013

Hi everyone,
 first thank you to everyone who has put time and effort into gnucash!
  I've been using it for around a year and really like it!
  I have a question, I have a almost new acer aspire laptop with windows 7
on it  and I apparently, in trying to overclean it, with ccleaner  I erased
something and now it won't turn on. thankfully I had my log files go to
sugar sync (majic breifcase) so for now I am just running puppy linux on my
same laptop, installed gnucash and downloaded the files from sugar sync and
presto!  But now all my custom reports are missing, having around 250
accounts I would rather not have to manually set them all up again, hence
my question, is there a way to import my custom reports or not,
  thanx a lot and blessings to all!

--
The Lord is MY SHEPHERD
JEHOVAH es MI Pastor