Fwd: Last year's general ledger << offline, to avoid possible embarrasment >>

rudolph maier r.maier92 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:02:50 EST 2013

Thanks,

The whole works for 2012 seems missing. I did a search for .gnucash and got
a daunting list of choices. I'll likely take the pc to my "fixer", Cherry
Computers, and he'll likely ifind it for me.

My external hard drive wasn't connected! Duh!

I couldn't find the answer in "Gnucash 2.4 small business accounting.

Actually, the 2012 accounts weren't bulky and I can probably reconstruct
the whole mess by hand in an afternoon, so I have a couple of outs.

I would certainly follow any suggestions you may have.

"You can make things foolproof, but not damn-fool proof."

Oh yes, and a favorite rhyme:

That money talks I can't deny.
I heard it once. It said, "Goodbye."

Best wishes,