Quickbooks and sharing between 2 users

Dustin Henning The00Dustin at gmx.net
Tue Feb 5 15:10:13 EST 2013

There was a post a couple days ago saying there wasn't a good built-in way
to migrate/import from Quickbooks.  I think there is a way, but I don't know
how convoluted it is or where to point you toward that thread.  Regarding
sharing a file, if it is in a networked location, 2 users could both use it,
but not simultaneously.

Dustin